Mon 27th April - Fri 1st May
Friday 1st May
Maths - Figure it out Friday
I like this interactive version on NRich, as you can alter the number of frogs on each side and it separates ‘slides’ and ‘jumps’, so the patterns can be developed and extended:
Literacy - Comprehension
* Today I would like you to take a close look at this picture.
* Have a go at answering the questions below.
* Remember, there are no right or wrong answers, just use you imagination.
* You can choose to write your answers in sentences or tell them to someone in your house.
Credit: Aaron Becker
- What’s on the other side of the door?
- What is the girl holding in her hand? Why?
- How did she get to the forest?
- Where is this?
- Who hung the lanterns in the trees?
- Where does the stream lead?
- Will the girl go back through the door or stay in the forest? Predict what will happen next.
Non Core subject - P.E - Agility
Follow the link below for some fun PE activities. If you don't have a ball , you could use a cushion or pillow. Why not ask someone in your house to do this PE task with you . Have fun keeping fit!